My DSLR Cam's First Few Shots

I am a frustrated photographer. But I know that it will take lots of training and professional education before I will be a good one. As for now, I am just practicing some good shots. What I personally love about DSLR cameras is its ability to capture almost exactly how you see a beautiful scenery.






 Sunset at Corniche Beach here in Abu Dhabi, UAE.



Emirates Palace. One of the most luxurious hotels in Abu Dhabi located on a  private beach with panoramic views of the Corniche.






Along Corniche Beach. Enjoying the serenity of the sea. Missin' the batuhan in Bustos river and in Sn. Miguel Madlum =(



Our last post was in Marina Mall. Nice sky and sparkling lights hanging all around the mall.




Effortless, unphotoshopped and barely beautiful me..... ha ha ha =D

x_3bbfafdb


You may also like

No comments: