♥ My April Glambox

I just received my first Glambox and I am very much excited to try each product.

Well, for you gals who are new to Glambox here in UAE; it is a unique group of empowered glamistas who conceptualized an exquisite beauty box with 4 to 5 sample products from well-known and trusted brands. It will be delivered to glamistas who purchased their membership and will get their monthly Glambox containing selected amazing products. Subscribers then shall fill-up a survey form or give some review of each product in Glambox website once they tested it and they will earn points.

Here's a short video on how it actually works. :)



Surely, every woman will love this glamour-box full of surprises every month. So, for guys out there who's currently reading this post, well, this is not just for "ladies eyes' only", I also guarantee that you'll indeed melt your wife or girlfriend's heart by purchasing a membership for her as a gift. =D

So, before I blog my review for each product, here's a sneak peek of my April Glambox.

♥ it!












You may also like

No comments: