June Favorites 2016


June was a very busy month for me. Ramadan started on the first week and my work's shortened timings were supposed to be a good one but instead, I was more stressed because of heavy work loads in a very short office timing. As much as I would like to do an overtime, I can't because I also have to attend on my personal errands. Any how, June is about to end so here are my June favorite products!


**********



I got a complimentary products from Maxon and Hydramax Lipbalm is my favorite. It moisturizes my lips the whole day and it's a perfect prep in using matte lipstick. It also helps in healing dry lips and keeps it moisturized the whole day. It cost 42aed ($11.44). It is available in leading pharmacies in UAE and online in www.basharashop.com





Ofra in Pasadena shade is my go-to nude lipstick! It is very matte but doesn't dry out on my lips. It has a very nice texture and it doesn't go off easily, so smudging is never an issue. It last for around 7 hours on my lips without retouch even after meal. Price wise - very affordable for its good quality. It cost me 75aed ($20.43) for one piece plus courier charge since it is only available online. I bought mine in www.thebeautyclub.ae :)




Bioderma Hydrabio SPF 30 Care Water comes in a small size tin and looks like a mini thermal water spray. It protects skin from the sun's UVA and UVB rays. You can use it as a setting spray on your makeup and then re-mist your face later to refresh your UV protection. You can use it on arms and legs.




I have showed on my previous video post about IZIL multi-purpose argan oil and its uses. You can use it on your skin, nails, lips and my favorite is to use on my hair. 




I used to have the pink bottle of Garnier Micellar Cleansing and it was a perfect facial cleanser for me. It was mild, since I didn't get any rashes, yet a powerful makeup remover for me. When I was about to purchase another bottle recently I saw this new Micellar with oil which I think is a better facial makeup cleanser, and I was right!



***************

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what are your thoughts on it.






You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete