Make-up Tutorial Video - - - Quick Everyday Make-up


For my second make-up tutorial video, I chose to show you a simple way on how I usually do my makeup whenever I go to meet friends, go for an unplanned dinner or lunch or even going to office. This is a simple, almost no make-up look that you can surely do in few minutes.

I chose to use clear mascara most of the time because I'm comfortable with it and less eye irritation for me. I also used very light highlighter and illuminator to achieve a dewy fresh look.


Foundation - - - Stay Matte but not Flat - - - NYX
Liquid Illuminator- - - Gleam - - - NYX
Contour / Bronzer - - - Cool Bronzer - - - elf
Loose Powder - - - Marks Spencer
Eye Shadow - - - Neutral Palette - - - I used dark brown and white shades - - - Coastal Scents
Eyeliner Pencil - - - Coffee - - - MAC
EyeBrow Pencil - - - Daiso
Clear Mascara - - - Ever Bilena
Highlighting Palette - - - Bronze Glow #30 - - - Revlon
Lipstick - - - Kate #112 - - - Rimmel London














You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete