MAKE-UP TUTORIAL VIDEO - - - Simple Yet Stylish Makeup for a Dinner Date



Here quick makeup tutorial video I did last weekend for a dinner date ;) This is also the first time I used my DSLR camera to take video for my tutorial. I am currently experimenting which camera is best for me though. I usually use my iphone in doing my makeup vids, well although I look good there ;) lol, the resolution isn't very clear. I still have 2 more cameras to try so let's see ;)

I wish that I have a flip screen camera for video recording but since it is too much to ask my husband to buy me that, I know I can work on with the cameras I currently have :)

Sorry for the blurred sides of the video. I blur it on purpose to cover my husband who's having his afternoon nap behind the backdrop. Yep, I usually do my makeup way in advance before he prepare for our date. ;) 




Here are what I used to achieve this makeup look:


  • Primer - - - Maxfactor All Day Facefinity
  • Pore filler - - - NYX
  • Foundation - - - Pure Beige - - - Living Nature 
  • Foundation / Concealer - - - Stay Matte - - - Rimmel London
  • Bronzer - - - Summer Bronze - - - Living Nature 
  • Loose Powder - - - Marks & Spencer
  • Highlighting Palette - - - Bronze Glow #30 - - - Revlon
  • Eyeliner Pen - - - Black - - - Deborah Milano
  • EyeBrow Pencil - - - Master Shape Brow Pencil (Soft Brown) - - -  Maybelline
  • Mascara - - - The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara - - - Maybelline
  • Eye Shadow  - - - NYX Wicked Dreams
  • Lipstick - - - Huda Beauty Liquid Matte - Gossip Gurl















You may also like

No comments: