NYX Haul 2016


Sale is equals to makeup haul! ;) Since sale is always the best time to buy good drugstore products, I always grab that opportunity. And I guess my husband enjoyed it too, because he was the one buying me all this kikays ;) Yes, he spoiled me too much.

Anyhow, here's my quick review of these lovelies. I will soon post my makeup video using these babies.




Here are what I bought:

  • NYX Concealer (3CP03 - Deep/Profound)
  • NYX Pore Filler (POF01)
  • NYX Eyeshadow (S130-Wicked Dreams)
  • NYX Liquid Matte Lipstick (LIPLI 12- Exotic)




NYX Concealer (3CP03 - Deep/Profound) - I was supposed to buy the lighter shade of this  but since it is not available, I bought this darker shade. Anyhow, it is still a good concealer for my skin imperfections and very nice shade for contouring. It is very creamy and pretty easy to blend. They are very pigmented and require just a small amount to built up from medium to full coverage.



NYX Pore Filler (POF01) - This has a velvety, silky-smooth texture and fill in over pores, making them less noticeable. Its color is light peachy and unscented. It is weightless and has a matte finish which I personally love. Although the pore filler coverage isn't very high, I think it is a good primer especially to light to medium makeup coverage.



NYX Eyeshadow (S130-Wicked Dreams) - This pretty eye shadow palette can transform you to simple neutral everyday look to lovely shimmery tone to party glam. It has a very fine texture and pigmented color. It blended perfectly and the color selection is gorgeous.

 

NYX Liquid Matte Lipstick (LIPLI 12- Exotic) - This creamy matte liquid lipstick is now one of my favorites from the few liquid mattes that I have. The texture is creamy enough to leave my lips moisturized and the color is very pigmented. I am happy with the color I chose (Exotic) with perfectly matched my skin tone. It last on my lips for hours even after I had lunch or drink anything. It lightly faded after meal and after long hours but the color is still very visible enough that I don't need to retouch at all.


You may also like

No comments: