Soft Glam Makeup Look


Another date night :) I used my NYX products which I've featured from my previous post and some new products I got. I bought Bourjois Air Mat Foundation (#05 Golden Beige) and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (#150 Neutralizer) recently and I'm quite happy with its quality and finishing. So here's what I came up with my makeup look.

The eye shadow palette has nice color options from neutral shades to dark and shimmery colors. From this makeup look, I've tried to use shimmery dark blue and shimmery peach. I love the combination! Not so dramatic but glamorous. The dark nude lipstick shade neutralized the dark smokey colors of my eye shadow which I guess is just perfect ;)





Here's what I used for this makeup look:
  • NYX Pore Filler (POF01)
  • Bourjois Air Mat Foundation (#05 Golden Beige)
  • NYX Contour, Color Corrector and Concealer (3CP03 - Deep/Profound)
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (#150 Neutralizer)
  • Marks & Spencer Loose Powder
  • H&M Eyebrow Kit (Chocolate)
  • Daiso EyeBrow Pencil
  • Maxfactor Pan Stick Concealer (Medium)
  • MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow set Mascara (Bold Brunette)
  • NYX Eyeshadow (S130-Wicked Dreams)
  • Wet ‘n’ Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand (Beige)
  • Deborah Eye Liner Pen (Black)
  • Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
  • Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb blusher
  • Revlon Highlighting Palette (#30 Bronze Glow)
  • Benefit Cosmetics - High Beam Highlighter 
  • NYX Liquid Matte Lipstick (LIPLI 12- Exotic)
  • Freshlook Colorblends Contact Lenses (Gray)

Here are some mandatory selfie shots. LOL :)







You may also like

No comments: