Wavy or Straight? Choose your mood with Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styling Iron


Hey guys! I'm a little too excited to share with you my very simple hair style ;) on which I used Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styling Iron. From my previous post, I have discussed my first impressions about this state-of -the-art digital hair flat iron, and I would say that it indeed exceeded my expectations. Trying it for yourself really makes a huge difference compare to just reading reviews about it. I mean, all those positive reviews sounds too good to be true, but then, experiencing it firsthand was such a great deal.

It is very light and easy to use. It's digital screen makes it easy for me to adjust the temperature. And since I move too much whenever I fix my hair, the cord never tangled because of it has a 360° mobile cord that swivels around.

For the straight hair style, it was very easy to do. Only 1 or 2 strokes on each layers gives a nice finish. It also last for hours even without using hair spray. While for the wavy hair style, I tried it without hair spray and it last for couple of hours without drying my hair. It maintains the natural glow and softness of my hair. I would suggest to put a little styling hair spray for longer wavy effect.



Here's a quick video on how I used it :)

Enjoy








Which one do you prefer for my hair style? Wavy or Straight?




Here's what I used for this makeup look:
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Medium Brown)
  • MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow set Mascara (Bold Brunette)
  • MAC Pencil Eye Liner (Coffee)
  • Bourjois Air Mat Foundation (#05 Golden Beige)
  • elf Cosmetics Cool Bronzer and Blusher
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (#150 Neutralizer)
  • Marks & Spencer Loose Powder
  • NYX Eyeshadow (S130-Wicked Dreams)
  • Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
  • Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb blusher
  • Revlon Highlighting Palette (#30 Bronze Glow)
  • Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick (Medusa)



*** Irresistible Me also offers wide range of hair styling tools and accessories. You may visit their website to know more***




***
Disclosure: My opinions are uninfluenced and remain honest at all times no matter how the products were obtained. My reviews are based on my own personal experience with the product/s itself. Please keep in mind that everyone is different and that each individual’s opinion or experience may vary. Because something works for me, it does not guarantee that it will work for you too.




You may also like

No comments: