Product Review: Kiss and Blush by Seoul Skin


My husband recently had to go home in the Philippines due to an emergency. It was such a distressful two weeks stay for him back home. I was surprised that he was able to take time and buy me some books and kikay pasalubong when he arrived back here in Abu Dhabi.

He gave me a pair of Lip & Cheek Gel Tint, a product by Seoul Skin. I am a huge fan of lip and cheek tint and although I am not so familiar with the brand, I was super excited to try it out.

I did try to search online about Seoul Skin brand and I would say that I was quite impressed with the reviews. 


The packaging is simple yet pretty girly. The ingredients were well stated in the box and emphasized that it is paraben free, with aloe vera and moisturizing. The gel tint transparent tube is very basic with a doe foot applicator.

The gel color is in dark red but when applied on skin or lips, it shows a red-pink tone. The gel consistency is very light which makes it easy to blend. It has a sweet berry scent which is very appealing to me. One swipe sure makes a perfect blush on my cheeks and natural shade on my lips. It sure is smudge proof on my lips and also has a lasting effect specially on my cheeks. 

Below are some photos of my first try on my hand.    

1 swipe is all it takes.

After 30 seconds

After 2 minutes

It only takes one light swipe on each cheek and softly blend it using your fingers to achieve a very natural blush. Same goes with the lips. One swipe on each lip and blend it by dabbing with your finger and that's it! Well, plus a natural looking define brows, makes a perfect natural, no-makeup, effortlessly fresh everyday look.

I recently tried doing a routine of no-makeup, just fresh glowing-look and using this lip and cheek tint makes it easy for me. Yes, I'm being lazy most of the time specially while being in the office. I just though that I really don't need much makeup unless I have something important to attend. Better reserve the glam look on occasions. 😉

Overall, I am totally in love with this new found product. It is perfect for everyday use and has a long lasting effect. The scent is very nice and the texture is great. After several use, I am happy that I didn't get any skin irritation. I am just a little disappointed with the amount of the product content that seems just a little more than half of the tube. Since the dark color spread-out plus the applicator inside the tube, it sure does look full, but upon thorough checking it isn't. Anyhow, the product quality is great and I would definitely buy some more stocks when I'm back in the Philippines. 😉









You may also like

No comments: