Influenster Voxbox Review: Max Factor Pro Color Correcting


I was one of the lucky recipients of free VoxBox from Influenster Middle East last October. I was ecstatic when I received an email that they will be sending me the box. And my excitement just overflows when I received it and saw what were inside. All full size Max Factor products!

Well, as my excitement goes, I did a full makeup test. Knowing the excellent quality of Max Factor Products, I didn't had a doubt that it will be perfect on my skin. I was just curious to try, especially the Color Correcting sticks.

Here's my quick verdict on each products I received.


Max Factor Facefinity Foundation: It has primer, concealer and foundation all in one. It indeed delivers what it claimed. The long lasting effect and full coverage definitely makes it one of my favorite foundations. It doesn't bulge. I has a fine smooth effect on my face.



Max Factor Pan Stik: I got two shades, Cool Bronze and True Beige. It is perfect for contouring and highlighting. It has full coverage as well but will work also if you only needed light coverage, depending on the amount of use. The longevity effect is great for the whole day too. 


Max Factor Colour Corrector Sticks: I got 3 shades for different purposes. Light pink to correct dark spots; Light yellow to correct under eye darkness; and Light green to correct redness. I don't usually use color correctors because I mostly depend on a good full coverage of foundation, but after using these, I realized its importance. I especially like the Light green to correct my red spots on my face.


Max Factor Blusher: This pretty blusher is now my on the go makeup. It is pigmented yet looks natural on my cheeks. It has a shimmer effect making it perfectly dewy on my face.


Here's the quick makeup test I did!


Have you tried any of these products? What do you think about them?







You may also like

No comments: