Quote #10

I know I haven't been blogging for few weeks now. I recently posted that I was sick and still in the process of recovering. I had so many laboratory test and not so good results. However, I know recovering physically and emotionally with any ailments takes a lot of time and effort. I may not be able to blog as often as before but I will surely be in touch.

Let me start my first post for this year with a quote. A simple yet life changing one....

"Stepping unto the path of making love to yourself is
NOT selfish. It is NOT arrogant. And it most certainly does NOT mean that you
will turn a blind eye to the needs of those around you. Rather, making love to
yourself is the ultimate self-created luxury you will embrace that will gift your life
with abundance, joy, refreshment, invigoration and an epic end to 'THINGS' which
never served you or your most loving interest."
- - - Shevy Cardoza











You may also like

No comments: