Simple Joys

A simple act of sweetness is something I always value. Sometimes those are the ones I truly remembered and reminds me, how much my husband loves me.

A special late lunch office delivery by my husband ;)

He insisted that we visit a specialty baking supplies shop so I can check their stuffs. We waited for 2 hours at the parking for the shop to open. It was Ramadan so the timing is quite unpredictable although they put a note that they will open at 8 pm.

After I cooked our dinned, he prep the table and found this :)

I was not feeling well and since I cannot take medications, he made me this.

I just know exactly what I want :)


There plenty more to post here but it will take me tons of thing to write about his special efforts. Well, I will just write about it anytime soon ;)


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete