First Make-up Tutorial Video - - - Simply Glamorous

First of all, please excuse my messy background ;) I just tried if doing a video and editing it would still be something I can handle with my busy sched. Well, it seems ok, I guess. I just have to work it out with my background and video editing.  So expect some videos in my coming post.

Well, I'm a bit camera shy so I am not sure if I will be confident enough to speak in front of the camera anytime soon.




Foundation - - - Stay Matte but not Flat - - - NYX
Foundation / Concealer - - - Stay Matte - - - Rimmel London
Contour - - - Fit Me - - - Maybelline
Contour / Bronzer - - - Cool Bronzer - - - elf
Loose Powder - - - Marks & Spencer
Eye Shadow - - - Neutral Palette - - - I used bronzy dark brown and white shades - - - Coastal Scents
Eyeliner Pen - - - Deborah Milano
EyeBrow Pencil - - - Daiso
False Eyelashases - - - Daiso
Mascara - - - Scandal Eyes Retro Glam - - - Rimmel London
Lipstick - - - Satin Captive - - - MAC










You may also like

2 comments:

  1. beautiful make up!! You look awesome!!
    http://federicaferraro.com/infallible-sexy-balm-loreal-paris/

    ReplyDelete