Infinity ∞ Card for Valentine's Day ♥♥♥

Yes, I know, it's a little too early... But doing DIY card needs time in preparation and creating good mood to make sure that you will achieve the best work of art especially for your loved ones.

First of all, this DIY was not something I originally created, with the help of internet and generous bloggers who patiently detailed their step-by-step work, they made it easy for me to do my DIY infinity card.

My creation was very simple compare to what they've done ;) well, but not bad for first timer. Anyways, since I'm not very good in detailing technical procedures, I will just share with you the blogsite where I got the instructions. Thanks to Nadine of Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice  :)






Yep, a little too chessy ;) It's for Valentine's anyway.

Have you done something DIY for your loved ones? Share it with me :)


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute! Looks great :) Thanks for the shout out
    Xo Nadine

    ReplyDelete