What I Got for Christmas 2015

Here are some gifts that I got last Christmas 2015. I soooo love receiving gifts... Lol.
Well, who doesn't ;) 


Benefit Cosmetics Sugarlicious Lip & Cheek kit ♥♥♥



Nine West bags ♥♥♥ from my loving husband.




Flormar Cosmetics ♥♥♥ from my loving husband too.


Soothing Body Wrap. Yes, I definitely need this!



Inflatable chair.



Cute drinking jar with straw. 



A set of pretty glasses. 



Oh, I love opening presents! Well, but not as much as my husband who's always excited to open even his own gifts for me ;)
Christmas is sometimes remembered as a day of gift-giving and gift-receiving, especially for kids. It is indeed a wonderful time of the year, but let us not forget the true essence of this day - "Being Selfless" in loving, giving, helping and to every aspect.

I'm deeply thankful for all these lovely gifts I received and for the effort of the people who gave these, especially to my husband who never feel ashamed of buying makeups and kikays for me.
Love you all!!! ♥♥♥












You may also like

No comments: