Romantic Valentine's Day Makeup Look ♥

Getting ready for the upcoming V-Day look? Here's how I did my first trial last weekend. I was in the mood to have a romantic, soft yet polished makeup. And I guess it turned out to be what I exactly wanted.

Taking enough time in preppin' for your makeup on Valentine's day is perfectly OK. Besides, it's is a special day you'll spend with your boyfriend, husband or with friends. It's a night to enjoy!

So OK, just do the usual make-up starters - clean face, moisturizer, primer and let your skin rest for a while before putting makeup.

I used neutral colors in my eyeshadow - white as a base, plus a touch of peachy-bronze and medium brown shades. To make it a little dramatic, I've used false eyelashes, black liquid pen eyeliner to achieve a winged lines and soft coffee shade on my under eye color. And to volumize my lashes, I've used a black mascara.

I've used the gleam highlighter on the apples of my cheeks, while I used high beam highlighter on my cupid's bow (top center of your upper lip) and to the inner corners of my eyes.

To match the perfect shades of my eyeshadow, I've used nude color on my lips.





Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette
Daiso Japan - False Eyelashes
Revlon - ColorBurst Sultry Shade
NYX - Stay Matte But not Flat Natural Shade
NYX - Liquid Illuminator - Gleam
Benefit Cosmetics - High Beam Highlighter
H&M - Liquid Eyeliner Pen
H&M - Eyebrow Kit - Chocolate
M.A.C. - Eye Pencil - Coffee
Rimmel London - ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara
e.l.f. Cosmetics - Cool Bronzer






You may also like

No comments: