Seductive Valentine's Day Makeup Look ♥



Before applying makeup, always start with this routine - clean face, moisturizer, primer and let your skin rest for a while before putting makeup.

My today's valentine makeup mood is with bold-dark colors in my eyeshadow and light shiny touch on my lips. I used very light shimmery pink as base, black thick pencil on my lids and spreading it to the my eye crease using brush to achieve smokey effect. I then topped it with dark purple eyeshadow, plus on my lower lash line. I put a little touch shimmer pink on the inner corner to make it a little softer.And to volumize my lashes, I've used a black mascara.

I've used the gleam highlighter on the apples of my cheeks, while I used high beam highlighter on my cupid's bow (top center of your upper lip) and to the inner corners of my eyes.

To neutralize my dark eyeshadow, I've used nude color on my lips and lip gloss.








Rimmel London - Matte Foundation (Ivory)
NYX - Stay Matte But not Flat Natural Shade
NYX - Liquid Illuminator - Gleam
NYX - Jumbo Eye pencil (Black)
H&M - Smoky Eyeshadow
NYX - Matte Finish Setting Spray
Daiso Japan - Eye brow pencil - brow and dark brown shade
e.l.f. Cosmetics - Cool Bronzer
Rimmel London - ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara
Benefit Cosmetics - High Beam Highlighter
Revlon - ColorBurst Sultry Shade
Rimmel London - Lip Gloss - Vinyl Gloss











You may also like

No comments: