Keep Your Summer Glow Fresh



Tip #1: Erase traces of winter 
Skin is still dull from winter so a good peel treatment to remove dead skin is a good start for a fresh summer. Just be careful not to overdo this treatment because skin becomes sensitive and might cause skin breakage.

Tip #2: Protect your skin 
Without sunscreen, skin becomes damaged and gets brown spots. Skin products with good amount of SPF can go a long way to protect us from the harmful sunlight.  

Tip #3: Lighten up 
One way to avoid problems with makeup in hot weather is to minimize what you use. You probably won´t need as much as you would wear in cooler weather and the less that you wear, the less there is to keep fresh. So make your summer routine a simple one. 

Tip #4: Clean and moisturize 
At the end of the day, the best way to maintain the shimmer and fresh glow is to clean and moisturize our skin. With all the cream, sweat and dirt beating the summer heat, our skin definitely deserves to rest. And by resting, it means to clean and a good moisturizer can sure pamper our skin.

Tip #5: Quench your thirst and eat fresh 
Stay hydrated all day. So what do we need is WATER! Snack up some fresh fruits and include veggies in your meal. Good food and lots of water will keep up energize and fresh the whole summer. 

Tip #6: Stay happy for a healthy beautiful you!



Here are my ready-to-go products this summer that keeps me fresh all day.



Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face is a sunscreen with SPF30 that I thinly apply on my face. I usually finish it off with a loose powder few minutes after applying it to avoid oiliness.


Nivea Sun Protect and Refresh Spray is a body sunscreen which I really love. Its continuous spray action that evenly spread the mist to protect my skin is really very easy to apply. It is non-greasy and doesn't feel heavy on my skin.


Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray is just perfect to refresh my skin. It is a cooling mist that freshen up my skin whenever the weather is too hot. 

Rimmel London STay Blushed Cheek tint is a very practical way for me to maintain my cheeks' rosy glow. Just a very light touch of it can go a long way .
Flexitol lip balm is very helpful for me especially for my dry lips. Just a thin layer of it can hydrate and moisturize my lips for hours.




Reference Source:
www.ellecanada.com
www.makeup.allwomenstalk.com
www.elethea.com



You may also like

No comments: