Summer Glam Makeup Look with Missha


I recently received freebies from Missha Beauty Products Middle East and very excited to try them out. I was really thinking to try some Korean beauty products and the samples that Missha sent were just in perfect timing. Missha is an internationally renowned skincare and cosmetic company and one of the leading Korean beauty brands. It is founded on the philosophy that makeup should not be an indulgence, but rather an affordable, everyday item for women wanting quality cosmetic products.

I checked their products from Missha website here in Middle East and the prices are definitely affordable. The question is, what about the quality? I did some online research and read some reviews, although many were positive feedback, as a consumer, I would still love to try them out for myself before judging. Besides, everyone of us has their own preference and skin type. 

Here are what I got from Missha :)





  • BB Cream (No.27)
  • Matt Painting Rouge Lipstick (Say Cheese)
  • Deep Sea Water Firming Eye Patch (2 sheets)
  • Perfect Skin Tone C.C. Cream (Sample Size) 
  • Time Revolution - The First Treatment Essence Cream (Intensive) (Sample Size)
  • Time Revolution - Night Repair Cream (Sample Size)




 

I tried to use the C.C. Cream for couple of days and it gives a good light to medium coverage in a small amount. It doesn't irritate my skin and the coverage last for hours.

While the cream and cleanser give good skin effect right after I used it. The overall change doesn't show in few days of use of course. But I'm happy that it doesn't irritate me at all.

The eye patches are sure winner for my eyes. It relieves the stressed and tired look on my under eyes and gives a moisturized feeling.

The full sizes of the lipstick and B.B. cream are what I'm most excited about. The B.B. cream surprisingly gives a very good medium coverage and is gentle on my skin. While the matte lipstick has a creamy moisturized effect although it has a matte finish.

So, I did a makeup which is perfect for a summer glam look to go on a party or dinner :) Here are what I used in this makeup look:



  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Medium Brown)
  • MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow set Mascara (Bold Brunette)
  • Primer - Maxfactor All Day Facefinity
  • Missha BB Cream (No.27)
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (#150 Neutralizer)
  • Maybelline - FIT Me Shine Free Foundation Stick - Coconut #355
  • Marks & Spencer Loose Powder
  • elf Cosmetics Cool Bronzer
  • NYX Eyeshadow (S130-Wicked Dreams)
  • Deborah Eye Liner Pen (Black)
  • Revlon Highlighting Palette (#30 Bronze Glow)
  • Missha Matt Painting Rouge Lipstick (Say Cheese) 








  • **************
    Visit Missha Middle East website to purchase fabulous products:
    Use Kikay Inside code to avail 10% discount on your purchase above Dhs100: MP10OFF 


    ***
    Disclosure: My opinions are uninfluenced and remain honest at all times no matter how the products were obtained. My reviews are based on my own personal experience with the product/s itself. Please keep in mind that everyone is different and that each individual’s opinion or experience may vary. Because something works for me, it does not guarantee that it will work for you too.




    You may also like

    2 comments:

    1. Hi kikay, maganda yang missha nagamit na ako nyan hnd na natuloy kc naubos ko na hehe :) anyways nag followed ako sayo here. Nice review very helpful.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thank you Princess :) Missha B.B. Cream is one of my favorites. I can use it everyday!

        Delete